Say it with cookies

First ever blog post! I must admit, it was down to the lovely Charlotte that got me thinking into starting a blog. Not that I'm expecting much people to read this, but I can post all my culinary experiments and bakes onto here and hopefully inspire others to do the same and get people baking some yummy treats :)





I'm clearly not a writer, so I do apologise for any bad grammar/spelling/general nonsense that I may talk about. So to kickstart this blog off, let's start off with an oldie but goodie. I first came across this recipe from The Baker Chick. The idea of layering the dough and sandwiching finely chopped chocolate in between really intrigued me so I decided to give it a go and they did not disappoint! Crispy on the outside but gooey with a slight chew on the inside. I'm definitely keeping this on my favourites list!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Interior designer & part time baker. Lover of architecture, design and all things cute.